[SIPForum-discussion] Books, link and other stuff related to sip security

Elvir Kuric omasnjak at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 28 19:42:22 UTC 2006

Hi all,
 I am pretty new on mailing list and I would like if someone out there know proper link or books related to SIP security. I googled and I found some white papers but I want delve more into SIP security problem and I nedd to consult ( read  ) as many as possible books or other material related to SIP security.

 Every comment is welcomed.

 Thanks in advance