[SIPForum-discussion] [Q] Carrier Grade Session Border Controller..

김현곤 peter324.kim at samsung.com
Tue Feb 21 00:53:29 UTC 2006

Dear All,

I’m looking for a carrier grade session border controller.

Auctually I’m designing the 1 million subscriber’s VoIP network.

And I think the most customer’s having the IP sharing device in their home.

So the IP phone in the living room has the private network address,

And we should solve the NAT problem for VoIP..

I decided to use the SBC for this problem, but I want that my customer can
use their phone

just setting the phone number and password,

not the proxy server name which must be used in network using multiple SBCs

Please let me know the carrier grade SBC or any other answer for my
difficulty..

Thanks in advance

Peter, KIM