[SIPForum-discussion] SIP NewBie

Shabs shabs at primalink.co.uk
Sun Dec 3 10:06:03 UTC 2006

HI

My name is Shabs and I am developing a VoIP Application for my client. I
would like to know how can I implement a SIP . I want to implement this in
such a way that I have a full control over it. My application can create
connections between 2 users , and can even break the connection . I am just
very new at this. Could anyone help me or provide me with resources to know
what Exactly SIP is and how I can implement this and use it . Are there any
third party organizations doing this . If yes then please let me know..

Any help in this regard will be highly appreciated .

Thanking you

Warm Regards

Shabs Moiyed

Primalink -Unleash Sage with the power of PrimaLink

This message (and any associated files) is intended only for the use of the
that is confidential, subject to copyright or constitutes a trade secret. If
you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, copying or distribution of this message, or files associated
with this message, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message
in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and
deleting it from your computer. Messages sent to and from us may be
monitored.

Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as
incomplete, or contain viruses. Therefore, we do not accept responsibility
for any errors or omissions that are present in this message, or any
attachment, that have arisen as a result of e-mail transmission. If
verification is required, please request a hard-copy version. Any views or
opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of the company.