[SIPForum-discussion] Low cost 4 in 1 IPPBX BOX and brand new GSM/WiFi(SIP) dual mode phone are released

wodechang wodechang at 126.com
Sat Dec 2 10:01:04 UTC 2006

***Low cost 4 in 1 IPPBX BOX is released

By integrating ADSL 2+ modem, Router, IEEE 802.11g AP, VoIP and Soft IP PBX together, PA-1100 are capable of supporting feature-rich user experience for many usage scenarios for small business (SOHO/SMB) and residential markets.

A trial will convince you of their merits. Little samples are ready for sale and you could buy some for your test and criticism.You are welcome to ask for the product informatoin. I will anser you email promptly. We hope that you’ll take this opportunity to try it. And we will very appreciate if you forward this message to anybody who will need or be interested in this great product. Thanks a lot.

For more information, please refer to the website: http://vowlan.webs.io

my contact information:
email: vowlan at 163.com,
msn: vowlan at 163.com,
skype: tomas-sang

***A brand new GSM/WiFi(SIP) dual mode phone is introduced!

We create innovative cellular products and solutions that add flexibility to your communications. We think you will be interested in the new GSM/WiFi(SIP) dual mode phone we have just introduced to the market. The product is the result of years of research, and is likely to revolutionize the telecommunication methods in use at present. A trial will convince you of their merits. Little samples are ready for sale and you could buy some for your test and criticism.You are welcome to ask for the product informatoin. I will anser you email promptly. We hope that you’ll take this opportunity to try it. And we will very appreciate if you forward this message to anybody who will need or be interested in this great product. Thanks a lot.