[SIPForum-discussion] Please unsubscribe me from all contacts!

Sales@Doretel sales at doretel.com
Thu Dec 7 14:21:08 UTC 2006

Also we supply Cisco, Quintum, Cantata, AudioCodes Hardware, Turn-Key Class 5 SoftSwitch, Wholesale VoIP Platform, Calling Card Platform, Wholesale VoIP Traffic A-Z, 1-800 Toll Free International & Domestic, Wprldwide DID Provider, Calling Card Printing & Design and much more....

Visit us online today... www.DORETEL.com

Shane Breen
DORETEL Communications, Inc.
Director of Sales & Marketing
CISCO Partner
P: 404.755.5721
F: 404.529.4617
sbreen at doretel.com
www.DORETEL.com
AIM: ShaneBreen2003

Your Total VoIP Solutions Provider... Call Today 404.755.5721