Jay Batson batsonjay at sipforum.org
Wed Aug 23 16:37:13 UTC 2006

There have been a number of emails today requesting to be removed
(unsubscribed) from this list.

To unsubscribe, don't send email to this list.  *please remove
yourself* by visiting:

and follow the instructions at the bottom of that page.

If you have any difficulty unsubscribing from the list when you
follow the instructions on the above web page, please send specific
information about what steps you took, and what happened, and we'll
try to sort out what isn't working for you to discussion-
owner at sipforum.org.

In order to stop the flurry of these "remove" messages, I've set this
list to be a "moderated" list for the next 48 hours.  I'll reset it
back at the weekend.

Note:  Due to the volume, removal requests recently sent to this list
HAVE NOT BEEN PROCESSED; if you've requested to be removed, please
handle it yourself.

Thank you all in advance.
-jb

Jay Batson