[SIPForum-discussion] Doubt in Jitter

Beith, Gordon GBeith at empirix.com
Thu Aug 17 14:35:46 UTC 2006

Yes, actually, we at Empirix have a couple of tools that could be used.

We have a Hammer NetEm that can introduce accurate Jitter into the
packet streams, as desired, amongst other capabilities.

We also have the Hammer NxT IP which can transmit and receive accurate
RTP/RTCP streams and measure the Jitter and other metrics on the
received streams.

See http://www.empirix.com/default.asp?action=category&ID=12

Let me know if you are interested, and I can connect you with the right
person.

Regards,

            Gordon