[SIPForum-discussion] remove from list

Sales@Doretel sales at doretel.com
Wed Aug 23 12:05:59 UTC 2006

Please remove me as well from the list.

We are a Cisco Partner and we specialize in Cisco VoIP AS5350, AS5350XM, AS5400, AS5400XM, AS54HPX, AS5850 Universal Gateways, PGW-2200 SS7/C7 PSTN SoftSwitch Solutions, SIP Proxy Server Solutions, Calling Card Platform Solutions, Prepaid/Postpaid Platform Solutions, CMS Billing Platform Solutions, Call Relay Billing Platforms, WholeSale VoIP Billing Solution, 1-800 International/Universal Toll Free Services, Call Center Build-Outs/Consulting, VoIP Engineering, VoIP Consulting, International A-Z Wholesale Minutes, Quintum VoIP Products, Small-Medium-Large VoIP Phone Systems and much more. For a birds eye view please browse our site.

Visit us online today... www.doretel.com

Shane Breen
Doretel Communications, Inc.
Director of Sales & Marketing