[SIPForum-discussion] Looking for Conference Server

Chris Haddock chaddock at ubiquitysoftware.com
Mon Aug 21 18:49:07 UTC 2006

Klaus,
It's interesting how many people are tired of registering and I must
admit at times it is a pain to have to get registration before people
can download software.

It is though, I'm informed by my legal counterparts, a legal requirement
where software distribution is concerned, that the Country of origin is
known and hence there has to be a minimum of information exchanged.
Chris