[SIPForum-discussion] Session management.

trang dao traceydao at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 19 08:09:29 UTC 2006

Hi all ,
  I'm a student and currently doing my final year project. I must use SIP to add the session management mechanism into a web service system. There's no need to do with voice over IP. All that I need is to manage the sessions and transactions in the system. I'm totally new with SIP.

  So,would you please to suggest me any SIP server , SIP proxy server,SIP registrar server opensource I should use? I also need to implement the SIP client on PPC.

  I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon.

  Thanks a lot in advance.
  Regards,
  Tracey.