[SIPForum-discussion] Help needed about OSIP

zeeshan mehtab zeshe17 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 12 18:35:20 UTC 2006

Hello!
i m a student and am doing my degree project named "soft voip gateway". i
need to impliment SIP and i hav selected OSIP as it is open source. I NEED
TO KNOW IF IT IS POSSIBLE TO IMPLIMENT SIP USING OSIP AT ONE SIDE AND USE
THIRD PARTY SIP ENABLED PHONE LIKE *SIPPHONE* ON OTHER SIDE. please help me
as i hav already wasted lot of time in searching an appropriate open sourcee
library. I ALSO NEED TO KNOW HOW WOULD I IMPLIMENT RTP
Thanks a lot.