[SIPForum-discussion] Looking for Confrence Server

Sabbir Alam msalamd21 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 10 04:50:34 UTC 2006

Hi,

  I am interested to create a SIP conference. I have installed SIP clients and Media Server in our lab environment. I need a Conference Server to integrate between Clinets and Media Server.

  Please let me know if there is any Conference Server available which I can download for using to manipulate a SIP conferencing scenario. Any pointers will be highly appreciated.

  Thanks,
  Sabbir