[SIPForum-discussion] VideoConference Aplication Server Wanted

wanyisen wanyisen at huawei.com
Thu Oct 27 16:06:49 UTC 2005

Hi,All

    Huawei is seeking a partner who can provide VideoConference Aplication Server to attend a IMS system testing to be presided over by CMCC--the largest mobile communication carrier in china recently.
    If your company has the Videoconf AS , Please feel free to contact with me ,I think cooperating with Huawe will be helpful for your maketing expanding worldwide .
    hope for your response soon.

best regards.
wanyisen
Tel: +86-755-2878-8015
Fax: +86-755-2878-8398
Mobile:+86-13612828211
Huawei Industrial Base, Bantian Longgang, Shenzhen 518129, P.R.