[SIPForum-discussion] Programming SIP w/ Java

SABARINATHAN sabari_anbalagan at yahoo.co.in
Tue Jul 26 14:17:24 UTC 2005

hi

I think "shootist.java" and "shootme.java" in the jain sip package is a good example for J2EE development (client / server ) SIP communication.

"Thomas, Tavaris J (Tavaris)" <tjthomas at lucent.com> wrote:
Has anyone done any J2EE development (client / server ) SIP communication using Java? If so could you please point me in the right direction. I have seen this question posted recently but I haven't seen any responses from anyone. Thanks in advance.

-Best Regards,
Tavaris