[SIPForum-discussion] who can help me? thx!

polarismg at hotmail.com polarismg at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 21 11:42:59 UTC 2005

cai youyuan,您好!

	The Record-Route heade at r field is inserted by proxies in a request to
   force future requests in the dialog to be routed through the proxy.

   The Route header field is used to force routing for a request through
   the listed set of proxies.

	So Route header includes a list of proxy, any proxy in the route has to comply the list.

	Record-Route header is used by the proxy that force all future requests thoughtout itself.( if there is no Record-Route, the requests outside currect transaction may forget it)

======= 2005-07-21 14:10:57 您在来信中写道:=======