[SIPForum-discussion] How to calculate MD5

Somesh S Shanbhag someshss at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 10 14:14:55 UTC 2005

Hi Juan Montero,

reSIProcate SIP Stack provides the MD5 support.

http://www.sipfoundry.org/reSIProcate/

Regds,
Somesh S. Shanbhag

Juan Montero <juan_mc at vodafone.es> wrote:                        Hi,

  I am trying to test a SIP PBX and I have several problems to register the users into the network, the REGISTER method is always answered as 401 Unauthorized. I have been checking the message and it seems to be OK, so it only can be an authentication problem. Does anybody know a MD5 calculator where I can introduce all the known parameters (nonce, cnonce, user,…) to get the right response?

  Thanks in advance,
  Juan Montero.

SIMPLICITY IS THE BEAUTY.
BE NATURAL LIVE NATURAL.
Somesh S. Shanbhag
Focus Area - VoIP Team (FA-VoIP)
Mascon Global Communication Technologies
Enterprise of Mascon Global Limited
#59/2, 100Ft Ring Road
Banashankari II stage
Bangalore-560070