[SIPForum-discussion] regarding testing the SIP stack

Ponrajdurai ponrajit at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 21 08:36:24 UTC 2005

I need a proper SIP testing tool, to test the performance of my SIP stack developed in java as well as the scalability, efficiency and other features.

"Beith, Gordon" <GBeith at empirix.com> wrote:
v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
Are you looking for pure code testing tools, or a proper Sip testing tool?

/Gordon