[SIPForum-discussion] If Replace header is only with INVITE method ?

Prakash.Channagouda at utstar.com Prakash.Channagouda at utstar.com
Fri Aug 19 11:52:22 UTC 2005

Amardeep,

It can't be, see below its  option for Invite as per RFC 3891

The SIP "Replaces" Header          September 2004

      Header field    where   proxy   ACK  BYE  CAN  INV  OPT  REG  MSG
      ------------    -----   -----   ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---
      Replaces          R                            -         -          -        o           -              -           -

                                      SUB  NOT  REF  INF  UPD  PRA  PUB
                                      ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---
      Replaces           R              -    -    -    -    -    -    -

May be you mistaken for the
Refer-To: sip:2243583119 at 192.168.6.9?Replaces=
0003e30c-ccf40015-4d323b36-0635518f%40192.168.6.10%3Bto-tag%

thanks
prakash

"amar deep" <amardeep_sinha at rediffmail.com>@sipforum.org on 08/19/2005
03:46:50 PM

Please respond to amar  deep <amardeep_sinha at rediffmail.com>; Please
       respond to An open list for discussion of SIP-related topics
       <discussion at sipforum.org>

Sent by:    discussion-bounces at sipforum.org