[SIPForum-discussion] motorola cn620 or others?

Robert Carter Robert.Carter at albertsons.com
Wed Aug 17 17:53:43 UTC 2005

Afternoon list,

We are wanting to evaluate the Motorola CN620 dual-mode phone for our
SIP application. We are having a hard time getting our hands on one.
Does anyone have a good Motorola contact? -or- Is anyone aware of a
better 802.11 a/b/g phone that does WPA/TKIP for auth and wireless
encryption, TLS for signaling encryption, SRTP for Media encryption and
has GSM...

Thanks,
Robert-

"The trend in telecommunications is clear now - future telecom networks
will be built around the Session Initiation Protocol on MPLS Networks"