[SIPForum-discussion] SIP test engineers wanted

Jay Batson batsonjay at sipforum.org
Fri Aug 12 06:28:57 UTC 2005

For Netrake (as a SIP Forum Full member), it's no problem to post
this on the email list.  (I discourage recruiters from doing it, but
paying members are free to do so.)

If you'd care to post a little more detailed information, you can
also post it at the Forum's (new) Wiki.  (If you don't know, a Wiki
is a publicly-editable website.)

You can find the wiki at http://wiki.sipforum.org .    The job
postings page is http://wiki.sipforum.org/index.php/jobs . Just click
the word "Edit" on the right hand side of the page, and add your
listing in the editing window that appears when the page redraws.
Formatting is done using a few simple formatting codes, and you can
simply follow the posting that is already there as a "go-by" to add
your own.  Feel free to add your posting *above* the posting that is
already there, since a) you are a Member (and that posting is from a
recruiter), and b) their posting is older, and "newest on top" is a
fine policy for us to follow.

Cheers
-jb

-------