[SIPForum-discussion] Any comments about WellTech FXO/FXS device

Christian Thomas cthomas at canalwest.com
Fri Aug 12 06:27:55 UTC 2005

Hi Sebastian,

I have tested Welltech WG3701 (FXO/FXS) and until now I have some problems
mainly related to the SIP RFC3261 compliance...
Many problems w/ register when you are using proxy mode and also concerning
the internal routing plan. Even with the last firwmware
But I'm in contact w/ them and I hope we can use it in a near future.

 1. Easy installation and configuration / :(
 2. Performance / :|
 3. Durability / ?
 4. Simultaneous calls, etc / ?????

I would recommend Sipura 3000. From the chinese market , I think Antek is an
excellent alternative and they have GW able to do shaping too...
But it's a newbie point of vue.

Regards,
Christian Thomas
Diretor Executivo
cthomas at canalwest.com
sip:cthomas at sip2.canalwest.com
www.canalwest.com / www.iproxymo.com.br

Tel +55 (48) 2107 2728 / Fax +55 (48) 333 3745

Atendimento SP (11) 5644 9889
Atendimento RJ (21) 3523 0393
Atendimento SC (48) 3027 2450